Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Musings

A business profile I wrote on private investigator Ron Lax appeared in yesterday's Commercial Appeal.

I'm really looking forward to the Dallas-Green Bay game tonight, and I hope the Packers shock the Cowboys. Terrell Owens and crew are a little too cocky for a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade, and I think they're buying into the hype that they're destined for the Super Bowl this season. It's time for someone to knock 'em down a peg or two.

A few NFL players who are really impressing me this season, and whom I really wish I had on either of my fantasy teams: QBs Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler; RBs Brian Westbrook (though that's not a surprise--people always underestimate him) and Chris Johnson; WR Eddie Royal; and TE Jason Whitten (again, not a surprise).

I'm thrilled to see that a new season of Entourage has begun. Great show (Sunday nights on HBO).

The Office returns this week. Yay! Lots of fun romantic twists going on there. I can't wait to see what becomes of Jim & Pam; Michael & Jan & Holly; Angela & Dwight & Andy. Should be a fun season.

Have a good week.


No comments: